kate5kiwis: our resident THE EDGE

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, August 24, 2006

our resident THE EDGE


S8 is so unbelieveably excited cos he is having his first guitar lesson today, from a lad at hubby's school.. and we've ordered a three-quarter-guitar for him: and it's B-L-U-E !!!!!

soon, we'll be hearing a little more than the first few bars of smoke on the water

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

If there is one thing I have always loved is hearing my kids play music. I have four and two are very talented. My eldest son is here just for the summer and plays guitar and I just love it when he comes in and "jams". My eldest daughter played piano. Congrats to your son!

3:06 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Awesome. Hubby plays here, and I wish I knew how. There is nothing more wonderful than the sounds of music played in the house. Hope you enjoy!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that's so cool, I know DS13 would love to jam with him!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home