kate5kiwis: Christmas @ Carol's

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas @ Carol's

after weeks of conjuring up delish ideas and gourmet food, we had our Gastronomy Club aka The Gourmet Foodies Christmas party which Carol and I hosted!! we invited the hubbies (they usually stay at home lol) and it was a blast!!
food:
convos:
food:
hubby's brazier action:
pressies:
a chocolate heart with roasted almonds and dried apricots, a candy cane, and a wee sparkly with a star bead and a silver oval with the word *love* at the bottom, cos that's what Christmas is all about.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hay said...

Ahh bliss. So happy it rocked :o)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

OH MY GOSH KATIE!!! I love the look of that, what a magnificant night, please pass on my delight to Carol too, you girls are treaters to your friends, that is such a cool idea. Have been toying with the idea of having a pre Christmas party for my friends too, as we are going to be away on the day, so seeing your action makes me think great idea! Just love the love that you put into everything. Cant say enough about it really - it makes the world a better place. love ya, xx

1:34 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Hi ya,

What a fab night - love the foodie-ness to you, love the 'Love'. I really love all the pre christmas parties you get to go to this time of year - I just LOVE the christmas joy in everything!
I bought Grant's Christmas pressie yesterday and have discovered that Ems is so much like me it's not funny...I'm surprised she hasn't opened it yet - she was quite disappointed to discover that Grant wasn't going to open it till Christmas day!
Love youxx
PS: Are you camping up north this year - cause we are...!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Love said...

that looks like yummy fun! =)

please forgive me that i just found you through your comment on my blog that you left weeks ago! the one about my hubby traveling to new zealand & going on a shopping spree at pumpkin patch!

so glad you visited & let me know. i'm anxious to come with him next time....his pictures were gorgeous!

and home schooling 3 of your 5 kids...that's awesome! =)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home