kate5kiwis: Did you just pitch up from Mars?

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, March 24, 2008

Did you just pitch up from Mars?

Since Bulldog introduced us all to the hilarious Catherine Tate (one of my childhood nicknames was "Tate" lol) a week ago, we have numerous new catchphrases ("Catch, Phrase!" rofl. uh, that's a bit of a random one, but I think it's really funny. guess ya had to be there?) in the family lingo:

"Forsooth, my liege. Look-eth at my faaace: am-est I bother-ed?"
"Can I just arks you a quest-ion?"
"I fink you're a nine 'undred and for'y five year old time lord!"
"Do you fancy Billie Piper, Sir?"
"Bite me, alien boy!"

You're not giggling?
Watch this then, alien girl...
(for the uninitiated, the school teacher in the skit is the multi-talented David Tennant, aka Doctor Who)


4 Comments:

Blogger LeighLeigh said...

I KNEW you would LOVE her - Katherine Tate is who we were laughing about at the GWoF - Anne has all the DVD's, and we all sat round one night and just laughed ourselves stupid...Murray and Anne, do a BRILLIANT take off of her!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here to blog you but, instead you made me laugh :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

You are literally the ONLY friend I have who even knows who Dr. Who is. It's so sad.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

just watched the video. i love it!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home