kate5kiwis: Maybe This Explains My Spelling Ninja-ness?

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Maybe This Explains My Spelling Ninja-ness?

cos it's getting me into serious trouble.
*katie apologises to the universe*


You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.
You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.
You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.
Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.
You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.
(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)
You excel in: Public speaking
You get along best with: the Dash


well, the public speaking thing is twaddle, cos i get Serious Stage Fright and all my thoughts Swirl Around The Room
(unless i have a pre-written speech in front of me).

so then, are you a DASH? cos that's apparently my soulmate.
peace out X


7 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'm supposedly a comma, but I don't think it fits me at all. I don't have more friends than I have time for, for example.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

Oooh, I'm supposed to get one with commas!

I'm a question mark. Hmmm.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

I meant "get on", not "get one"...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a colon. Sounds nothing like me. Your one seems to have hit the nail on the head though...

3:05 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

see, this is really WEIRD, cos Bulldog just did the quiz, and he answered COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY to moi, and he came out as...
*exclamation point* too!!!!!
and he and i *both* share SOME of the exclamation point qualities (heck, i ALWAYS seem to TALK with exclamation points lol) and Bulldog is DEFINITELY a natural public speaker

so i tried it again and came out as *comma*

huh, comma???

sheesh, obviously then, this quiz cannot be trusted.
neither can people in masks.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

I am a comma, too, you guys. Hmm. I guessed that I would be ... an ellipsis. :) I love those leetle dots ...

Comma:
"You are open minded and extremely optimistic.
You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.

You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.

Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.
(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)

You excel in: Inspiring people

You get along best with: The Question Mark"

Well, hubby's name is Mark and he drives me crazy with questions, questions, questions. I don't know. Some of that stuff sounds good, but they left out "bossy" and "always thinks she's right", to which my friends (whom I don't have time for) will attest.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a comma, too. I don't agree with the whole description, either, especially the friend bit. They did leave out 'absolutely terrified to speak in public'! LOL!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home