kate5kiwis: sweet child o' mine

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

sweet child o' mine

"You know what
nearly makes me cry?

No one ever dresses up
like Axl Rose any more.

I need some white skinnies
and a white poofy jacket
and some long ginger hair.

Yeah, I'd need to be a ginga..."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweet boy, how cool are you?
Just do your ol' aunty Hay a fave and don't google any current images of Axl. Keep him young forever.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool song
and I do like your cat

jen

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool son, gorgeous cat. The cat is nearly as large as your son though - amazing creature!

I had forgotten all about Axl Rose. Just as well probably. I shall take Hay's advice and not Google him - I doubt he has weathered well.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Oh, great. Now I HAVE to google him. Thanks a lot, guys.

The boy is top o' the cool pile! :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Does Axl Rose dress as Axl Rose these days? Or is the McDonald's uniform more of a snug fit? ;-)

3:27 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Wicked cool. And I love that cat. He reminds me of a dear cat of mine whom we had to put down.

I don't remember people dressing like Axl Rose when Axl Rose was cool. :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

hay
thanks for the advice lol X

jen
we are all about guns'n'roses here - Danny posted a cd for Sam's birthday and it's been on cyclic repeat for six weeks lol X

g
she really is the most beautiful cat in the Whole Wide World - and that unbiased praise is from moi, the non-cat-person lol X

laura
don't send me any Aging-Axl links, my eyes are closed lol X

steve
that is too funny about the maccas uniform! but get this: i told some girlfriends - and they believed me!!! X

barb
that fat cat's name is Lucy The Outside Cat lol... and she thinks she's the alpha female around these parts!
but she isn't X

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee. I love seeing our kids trying to look cool and grown up. I'm afraid they will always look like our sweet babies to us though huh mom.
:)

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home