kate5kiwis: i think it's actually time for tattoo number two

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, May 29, 2009

i think it's actually time for tattoo number two

yippee zippee it's queen's birthday weekend, which means that it's two weeks until my Big Birthday - but i am thinking i'll swear it off this year - weird cos i thought i'd made peace with it. *not* having a big parteeee then. planning one at the end of the year to sillybrate the end of the next beginning. the transition. the rebirth of the new katie. if there is one. am looking at some new glasses instead. have just made sushi for six and am turning off study for the weekend cos the kids have just turned on a family movie - and that is froiday noight in The Sunny Bay. thank you and hippie happy weekend. memo to self - don't blog after beer o'clock.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Have a good one - you've earnt it!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Katepai said...

Have I seen tattoo number 1???

I still haven't got tattoo no 1. I've only been thinking about it for about 15 years.

Kate

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a nice wekend

yeah Katepai has a point
havent seen tatoo number 1
and yeah ive been thinking about one too recently

1:45 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

I've seen the first one, so I feel special. :)

Happyhappy Queen's Birthday weekend! I'll be giving some thought to the new tattoo ... hmmm ... how 'bout a pretty sun?

xoxoxo

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new tat has GOT to be a mermaid. Seriously.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

I have never had the courage to get a tattoo - I'm afraid I'd be stuck with something I hated. lol Kinda silly.

Our birthday must be days apart - mine is June 10!

I hope you had a fun weekend and a great movie - family stuff like that is just plain fun :)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home