kate5kiwis: raych thinks we look like clones but i think it's easy to tell us apart cos i have glasses and my hair is longer.

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

raych thinks we look like clones but i think it's easy to tell us apart cos i have glasses and my hair is longer.

our annual trim:
it's a 'print screen', taken during last night's skype convo with nelly, cos we couldn't find the take-a-webcam-pic button. i've had about six inches off and i love it. woozie has had hers layered up, but she's keeping the length, cos there's a school ball to go to in august...

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Not clones but a definite and obvious likeness...

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps I just realised I forgot to verify!!!
Katie I am loving the new coifure! Tre' chic. I need a mummy shot and a full one so you can show it off to me.
Missing you millions - hey did you know that there are now flights from Sydney to Rotorua!? Maybe I could come over for a secret rendevous!??? xx

9:06 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Love the color/colour, lol! Can't afford to keep mine up at the moment. May have Mr. BTEG trim my locks in the back yard once the weather warms up again. :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

both beautiful why you could be sisters

and Im loving your colour :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on facebook and was not happy about my Katies straight hair...love the color but I LOOOOOOOOOVE your wild curls, you can't ever not have those.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiny! Smooth! Nothing I'll ever have first-hand knowledge of...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Carnies said...

OMG, you're soooo my twin in that shot! check it out!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home