kate5kiwis: they say your dreams mean something

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, February 22, 2014

they say your dreams mean something

it's been a few mins since i woke up this morn having dreamed of mama-ing my "small babies"... i was looking for a place to hang up three loads of brightly-coloured, floaty washing. . and then trying to decide whether to bf my friend's baby cos she wasn't there and i'd left my baby at my mum's. .. then drifting awake to lucy-the-outside-cat loudly demanding food... suggested to a sleepy fraser that he feed HIS cat (even tried out a lion king movie line - which went over his head) .... so have fed her myself but she's still meowing. i think she needs fleas-and-worms... i am missing my small babies x

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Interesting that you say that. Was just in the hospital and had fond memories of when my babies came into the world. I know a lot of people are against hospital deliveries, but in my case I would have ended up there for both deliveries anyway. C'est la vie. At least we always have the memories with us.

10:18 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

barb
i had some (nearly in the car) at hosp + some at home. . sharp memories of each! defo a personal decision. . glad yours were safe x

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home